Dear SCCS Families,
We have officially begun our re-enrollment process for the 2021-2022 school year! While this year has been filled with challenges, St. Charles Catholic School has many reasons to celebrate! Remaining open in the midst of a global pandemic while strengthening programs and enrollment is no easy task; SCCS is blessed to have a strong and vibrant community committed to excellent Catholic education. I pray you will choose to continue your child’s education with us for the following school year.
Please read this letter carefully as it contains pertinent information for the 2021-2022 school year.
Tuition for the 2021-2022 School Year:
While addressing rising costs for salaries and benefits for our faculty and staff and other rises in fixed expenses we strive to keep increases to a minimum through diligent financial stewardship and control of expenses. Tuition and fees cover approximately 75% of school expenses, with the remainder from the parish and fundraising events organized by the school. We will continue to work vigorously to provide you and your child with the exceptional education you expect and deserve for your investment in St. Charles Catholic School.
- The tuition cost for the 2021-2022 school year will see only a 1% increase from last year.
- There is also a $10 per family increase in the technology fee.
Please click here for the Tuition and Fees Schedule for 2021-2022
Financial Aid Process for the 2021-2022 School Year:
St. Charles Parish offers the following scholarships for students in grades K-8
- The Parish Scholarship for families and students who actively participate in the life of St. Charles Borromeo Parish and its ministries
- Sibling Scholarship for registered parishioners for additional siblings enrolled at St. Charles
- Community Member Scholarship for families who are not active parishioners but are involved in the life of the school community.
- Parishioners are also able to apply for tuition assistance through the FACTS program. Deadline to apply for tuition assistance is April 1, 2021.
The state also offers scholarships for qualifying families, contact Mrs. Krumel with any questions
- EdChoice (school district based)
- EdChoice Expansion (financial based regardless of district)
- Jon Peterson/Autism Programs (disability based)
Current Students – Re-Registration Timeline for the 2021-22 School Year:
As always, you are an important part of St. Charles Catholic School, and we are giving our current families the first priority to re-register your current students or submit an application if you have a new student. It is my hope that all our current families will return to SCCS. However, if you have different plans, we kindly request that you inform our office.
Please click here to begin re-enrollment for the 2021-2022 school year.
Important - please note the following dates and details:
- Re-registration is now open for the 2021-2022 School Year. The deadline for re-registration is March 21, 2021.
- Once you complete the re-enrollment packet, the school office will add your child to the list of registered students and secure your child’s place for the 2021-2022 School Year.
- Please note, even if this process is completed, your child will not be considered re-registered unless all of this year’s (2020-2021) tuition and fees are current as of March 21, 2021.
- If you are registering a new student from the same family who has not previously been enrolled at SCCS, please submit a new student application. All new students must have a completed application which you can request from the school office.
Thank you for entrusting your children to us and for your continued commitment to a Catholic education here at St. Charles Catholic School.
Sincerely in Christ,