Dec. 16-20 2019
Our 2nd quarter service is due: Dec. 18th
****Be sure to study the hi-lighted parts of the chapter and the review page at the end of the chapter when it is quiz time!!!
We will continue talking about advent and the catholic social teachings.
HOMEWORK THIS WEEK:
Monday - Do your service!
Tuesday -Do your service!
Wednesday- Service due today!!!!
Friday - none
GO TO THIS SITE FOR PRACTICE FOR QUIZZES AND TESTS
go to games and find "Stump the Shepherd"...play to review your end of the units
Service Project Ideas
***PLEASE NOTE THAT SERVICE PROJECTS MAY NOT BE DONE FOR IMMEDIATE FAMILY
- Make and deliver a card for someone who is sick or depressed.
- Shovel snow, rake leaves, or mow the lawn for someone. (possibly as a secret!)
- Bake brownies, cookies, or supper for someone that might need it. (someone with a new baby, someone who has hurt her ankle, etc)
- Do a fundraiser for a charity.
- Visit the elderly.
- Donate food, money or time to someone.
- Give clothing or toys away to a needy person or organization.
- Pick up trash or clean a public area.
- Bring in an elderly neighbor's mail in the winter.
- Visit someone who is sad or lonely.
- Make and send a care basket to a college student or to a military person.
- Give to the Giving Tree at church. Use your own money.
- Babysit for free.
- Help a person that really needs it with housework. (Elderly, someone that just had a baby)
- Make a blanket for Heartbeat.
- Help in the Soup Kitchen.
- Help with PSR.
- Help out at the Give-A-Christmas.
- The possibilities are endless!!!!!!!