We are excited to inform you that we now offer PaySchools Central as a resource for the parents of students in our school. PaySchools Central is a secure payment system which simplifies school lunch payments in an easy-to-use online portal. It enables parents to fund lunch accounts quickly and easily.
PaySchools Central also allows parents to opt into and manage email reminders about their student’s accounts, PaySchools Central can be accessed via the online portal = https://payschoolscentral.com/ or via a convenient mobile app.
- Payments can be made by credit card or debit 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at the parents’ convenience – online or via the mobile app – transaction fees will apply
- Once registered - parents can review student purchases, along with account balance information for no charge
- Online payments are fast, easy to manage (even for multiple students), and more convenient than writing multiple checks
- At lunch time, our cashier will spend less time taking cash at the serving line, so students have more time to eat
- No more misplaced lunch money or checks on the journey from home to school!
- Parents can opt in to receive email notifications when a student account balance falls below a threshold set by the parent
- Parents can use an automatic payment feature which replenishes their student account(s) when the balance falls below a level set by the parent
- Student information is automatically transferred from year to year
- Parents can manage accounts for multiple students with a single login
- Parents can manage payments via an easy-to-use online portal, or while on the go with the convenient mobile app
- PaySchools Central is PCI compliant and maintains industry standard SSL certificates. This ensures all data is safe and secure
The portal is easy to set up and use both online and via the mobile app. To get started, follow the instructions below. If you need help along the way, please contact 1-800-669-0792 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit our portal using your internet browser = https://payschoolscentral.com/.
Select the “Register” option from the menu. The portal will guide you through the steps you need to follow to establish your account and set up your students.
You will be prompted to enter your contact data and a payment method to activate your account.
Once all information is entered, you will receive an email from PaySchools Central with a link to confirm the registration and create your password. Once your password is saved, you can log in and begin using PaySchools Central as often as you’d like.
The first time you log in, you will need to indicate which student(s) to attach to your account using the Add/View student tab. Students are already loaded in the PaySchools Central system. Student ID numbers are the four digit lunch numbers (contact your child's teacher if they do not know this number).
If you have any questions you may contact either Sheila Murphy at email@example.com or Janet Epley at firstname.lastname@example.org.