2019 Christmas Program
We are excited that the St. Charles Catholic School Christmas Program is coming up very soon! The students are so excited to share all of the hard work they have been doing in music class in preparing for this festive musical performance. The Christmas Program will be on Tuesday, December 17th in the St. Charles gymnasium.
Due to the space and the number of students performing, the program will be split into two separate acts:
- At 6:30 p.m. - Kindergarten, 1st Grade, and 4th Grade will be performing the theme “Wrappin' Up 2019” and will last approximately 30 minutes.
- At 7:15 p.m. - 2nd Grade and 3rd Grade will be performing “The Twelve Days of Christmas” and will last approximately 30 minutes.
A few notes for you and your students prior to the Christmas program:
- All students will be singing in their school uniform. I understand how the holiday season can be hectic with extracurricular activities and holiday preparations, so for consistency and convenience for your family, we will be in uniform for the Christmas program.
- Please have your student(s)meet in their homeroom at 6:15 p.m. prior to the program. It will provide time to prepare them in whatever capacity needed prior to their performances and allow you to find a spot in the gymnasium to enjoy watching your student(s)!
- ** SPECIAL NOTE: ALL 2nd Grade students will be meeting in Miss Recker's music room downstairs in the basement. Please be sure to arrive there instead of the 2nd Grade homerooms. **
- There will be a short 15 minute intermission between programs. This will allow those families who do not have students in the rest of the program or if you have holiday plans to attend to, ample time to pick up your student from his/her homeroom. If you want to stay for the 2nd half of the program, you may do so, as well.
- If you do choose to stay for the whole program, we ask you to have your students stay in the homeroom classroom so there will be plenty of seats for all of our families and friends who are in attendance. You may pick them up at the conclusion of either the first part of the program or the end of the entire program. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding!
- There will be cookies following the evening performance in the cafeteria, so please join us at the conclusion of the evening for sweets and fellowship!